Everyone loves a chocolate chip cookie, whether a kid or an old man. Chocolate chip cookies go up with every situation. The kid likes chocolate chip cookies with milk, and an adult can take these with tea.
If you are in love with chocolate chip cookies and you want to make them at home. Then we are here to provide you with the recipe and all the instructions that you need for chocolate chip cookies.
The ingredients for making the chocolate chip cookies are given below
- 1/2 cup granulated solution that can weigh up to 100 grams.
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar, and it must be packed. The brown sugar must weigh about 165 grams.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted. This must be weighed up to 115 grams.
- 1 egg or you can also use 2 eggs.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 1/4 all-purpose flour.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda.
- 4 oz milk. You can also use semi-sweet chocolate chunks that can weigh up to 110 grams.
- 4 oz of dark chocolate chunks. The dark chocolate chunks are your preference whether you want to use them or not.
Instruction Or Method
- Whisk together sugar, salt, and butter to form a mixture with no lumps.
- Whisk in the egg and the vanilla butter. Leave it out for a while, then put it into the mixture.
- Put in the flour and baking soda. Then fold the mixture with a spatula.
- Fold the chocolate chunks and let the dough chill for at least 30 minutes. If you want a more toffee-like flavor, then let the dough chill overnight.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
- Scoop the dough on the parchment paper with the ice cream scoop. You should have 2 inches of space between cookies and the edges of the pan.
- Bake for around 15 minutes and keep an eye on the edges. Let pan out when the edges are barely brown.
- Cool completely, and then enjoy the cookies.
- You should always use granulated sugar. Don’t use simple sugar, it will affect the recipe.
- Let the cookies cool down completely before serving them.
- You should always try to use a lot of chocolate chips.
- Try to use the proper equipment during the recipe procedure.
- The pan that you are using must be properly washed and clean.
1) What makes cookies chewy as well as crunchy?
Using white sugar makes cookies a lot crispier than they usually are. Cookies without eggs are usually crispier.
2) What is the most popular chocolate chip cookie?
The Pepperidge Farm Montauk Milk Chocolate Crunch Cookie is the most popular chocolate chip cookie.
3) Can I Use Plain flour?
Yes, you can use plain flour as well as purpose- flour in the chocolate chip cookie.
Try this homemade white chocolate chip cookies recipe and make your family happy. Everyone will love it.
If you liked the recipe, share your experience in the comment box below. We would love to hear from you!