- 1 Cup Cinnamon Graham Crackers crushed
- 1 Cup Honey Graham Crackers crushed
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter melted
- ½ Cup Flour
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Pecans chopped and divided (¼ Cup & ¾ Cup)
- 3 8-oz Blocks of Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 4 Cups Cool Whip, softened
- 3 Packages of 3.4-oz Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 2.5 Cups Whole Milk
- 15- oz Can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix cinnamon graham crackers, honey graham crackers, butter, flour, ¼ cup chopped pecans and sugar in a medium mixing bowl.
- Press graham cracker mixture into a buttered 9×13 baking dish. Put in the oven and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 cup of cool whip. Use an electric mixer or stand mixture — start on a low speed to combine. Once mixture is starting to combine turn the speed to high and finish whipping the mixture together until no lumps remain.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the top of the cooled graham cracker crust.
- In a large mixing bowl combine instant vanilla pudding, milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and 1 cup of cool whip. Whisk together.
- Pour pudding mixture over the cream cheese layer.
- Spread remaining cool whip over the top of the desert. Sprinkle with ¾ cup of remaining chopped pecans.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 3 hours. Move to the freezer one hour before serving. This will allow for easy cutting and lifting of each dessert piece when serving.